Due to increased contracts we have an excellent opportunity for two trainers in the Huddersfield and surrounding areas. B-Skill have engaged a very reputable blue chip organisation with large learner numbers. This would be the perfect caseload for any trainer – learners are all in one location and the employer is very supportive.
You must be able to deliver in the following occupational areas: Cleaning, Customer Service, Business Admin & Team Leading.
The main purpose of the role is to provide Teaching, Learning and Assessment to Learners whilst providing support and guidance to meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner within the environment within which they are located, to ensure achievement of qualifications in accordance with the B-Skill learner journey and timely achievement.
• Qualified to A1 Assessor Award/TAQA or equivalent preferred
• NVQ Level 3 in Cleaning/Customer Service/Team Leading/other occupational area.
• Teaching qualification i.e. Cert Ed, PTIL’S, CTIL’S or willing to work towards qualification
• Hold an Equality & Diversity Qualification – NCFE level 2 minimum preferred
• Functional Skills level 2 English, Maths and ICT or other equivalent qualification.
Salary: £21,000 – £22,000 dependent on skills and experience. If you would like any further information or would like a copy of the job description please email: email@example.com.