An Introduction To Rail Engineering
B-Skill are proud to be working in partnership with Morson Training to help 19-24-year-olds build a career in the rail industry
WHO IS SUITABLE?
This programme is suitable for you if you are looking to start up a career in the rail engineering industry.
This qualification is made up of 5 mandatory units that will help learners to develop an understanding of the skills and knowledge required to work within their chosen sector.
What you will learn:
This course is made up of four key elements. These are:
- Employability skills
- Maths, English and Digital Skills if they are required
- A work placement with an industry leading employer in the rail sector
- Level 1 Introduction to Rail Track Operations
The ‘Level 1 Introduction to Rail Track Operations’ will cover:
- Understanding the Industry
- Health and Safety
- Fundamentals of continuous improvement
- Introduction to Tools, Equipment and Materials
- Understanding the Manual Maintenance of the Permanent Way