Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Software Development Trainer / Network Engineering Trainer
Quality Assurance Manager
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver the Trailblazer Software Development Apprenticeship and Network Engineering Apprenticeships, using the latest technology.
- Manage a caseload of learners, providing customised high quality delivery, mainly using remote delivery techniques.
- Visit each Apprentice in the workplace on a regular basis in order to assess their progress and deliver teaching sessions. You will also carry out remote sessions in between face to face visits with learners.
- To retain learners engaged on the programme and manage their learning and achievement in line with the targets and objectives agreed in their Individual Training Plan.
- Create Schemes of Work and Session Plans
- Carry out progress reviews with Apprentices and employers.
- Complete assessment in accordance with the required standards
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure that agreed quality standards are met
- Work effectively with the employers to ensure that learners successfully complete their full apprenticeship framework by their planned achievement date.
- Carry out all duties and work in accordance with the B-Skill quality improvement procedures and in the spirit of the B-Skill Values Statement.
- Play an active part in the promotion and awareness of Safeguarding of learners across the business and externally as appropriate, and to help prevent acts of radicalisation and extremism.
- Play an active part in promotion and awareness of Equality & Diversity across the business and externally as appropriate.
- To undertake any other duties (training offered where applicable) in line with business need
- Software Development – Industry experience working within the field of Software Development is essential. Programming languages – must be competent in at least two programme languages including C+.
- Network Engineering – Industry Previous experience working as an Network Engineer
- Experience within education/training would be desirable
- Experience developing online materials would be desirable
- Experience dealing with employers in a professional capacity
- Experience of cyber security would be desirable
- Ability to demonstrate sound experience using Microsoft Office Package
- Experience working with data and using data effectively to drive improvements.
- Working experience and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note and Skype
- SharePoint knowledge is desirable
- Ability to motivate and influence learners with an enthusiastic approach
- Ability to communicate at all levels within a business.
- Ability to motivate yourself and manage your own diary.
Qualifications and Education:
- A degree or equivalent qualifications and competencies in ICT or significant up to date industry experience to deliver the ICT suite of Apprenticeship frameworks
- Technical IT Knowledge
- Teaching/Assessors qualification or willing to work towards qualification
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Must be smart and presentable at all times
- Clean Driving Licence
- Must have own vehicle and willing to travel as this is a National position
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.