Leadership & Management Learning and Development Coach
Quality Assurance Manager
North East (Associate/Freelance Contract)
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver Level 5 & 7 Leadership & Management Apprenticeship Standards qualifications to managers and leaders.
- Deliver full training and support learners to achieve Functional Skills qualifications up to Level 2 (if required).
- To provide high quality Leadership & Management training in organisations to develop leaders, managers and talent to improve management capabilities and business performance. You must equip learners with the core knowledge, skills and behaviours to work effectively as leaders and managers.
- Support leaders and managers build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisations strategy and translate this into effective operational performance.
- Prepare managers and leaders to use a range of styles to support and develop their people for higher performance and productivity. By developing effective coaching skills, learners will develop an effective method of developing individuals and teams to raise confidence and competence in the workplace.
- Develop resources and materials for Apprenticeship Standards.
- To meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner within the environment within which they are located, to ensure achievement of standards in accordance with the B-Skill learner journey and timely achievement.
- Complete all appropriate documentation relevant to the standard and learners progress in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy and the requirements of the awarding body to ensure internal verification can be undertaken and funding can be claimed.
- Be able to use and support learners using E-Portfolio.
- Ensure learner progress reports are kept up to date and are correct and submitted weekly to manager.
- Ensure manager is notified of any learners at risk or any issues immediately and withdrawals are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Play an active part in the promotion and awareness of Safeguarding of learners across the business and externally as appropriate, and to help prevent acts of radicalisation and extremism.
- Include learning and teaching of Equality & Diversity in line with the qualification they are completing, and B-Skill policy and procedures relating to equality and diversity.
- Ensure the well-being and safety of the learner throughout their period of learning
- Carry out all duties and work in accordance with the B-Skill quality improvement procedures and in the spirit of the B-Skill Values Statement.
- Recognised qualification in Management at Level 5 or above
- Previous experience working as a Management Trainer
- Occupational experience working in Management at a senior level (min of 5 years experience)
- Highly proficient in ICT including Microsoft Office
- You must be confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Clean Driving Licence
- Must have own vehicle and willing to travel
- Must be clean, smart and presentable at all times as there is an expectation that the candidate will be of smart dress when meeting clients and learners as appropriate
- Presentation Skills
- Experience of delivering commercial training would be beneficial
B-Skill is an national, private training company established in 2000, we are an Ofsted Grade 2 provider rated in all areas and we provide a mixture of vocational and pre-vocational training.
B-Skill are currently working towards an ambitious five-year growth strategy. To achieve this we look to recruit only the best staff. B-Skill is building an amazing team, all of whom share our passion and commitment.
The opportunity exists for a challenging and rewarding career in an exciting industry and in a company, which is making a significant contribution to the training and development of people. We are looking for an outstanding individual who can bring training to life in a way that engages, inspires and leads to high achievement.
B-Skill is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults, we expect all staff, associates, volunteers and delivery partners to share this commitment. B-Skill is also committed to equality of opportunity and values the diversity of all its learners, clients, workforce and partners. B-Skill takes very seriously our obligations in respect of E&D and we currently hold the Committed to Equality Standard – Gold Award. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Our vision statement:
B-Skill are passionate about engaging employers and supporting learners to raise aspirations and achieve goals. People are at the heart of our success and we use learning to encourage all people to take pride in their own special contribution to society. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to recognise the opportunities that are available to them and reach their full potential.
Unleash your excellence today!
This is both our Passion and our Purpose. These beliefs drive our success.