Learner Loans Tutor, areas inc. Nails, Beauty Therapy, Make-Up Artistry, Personal Training, Sports Massage, Health & Social Care, Teaching Assistant and Early Years Educator
Quality Assurance Manager
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following:
- To meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner within the environment within which they are located, to ensure achievement of standards in accordance with the B-Skill learner journey and timely achievement.
- Complete all appropriate documentation relevant to the standard and learnerâ€™s progress in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy and the requirements of the awarding body to ensure internal verification can be undertaken and funding can be claimed.
- Ensure manager is notified of any learners at risk or any issues immediately and withdrawals are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Play an active part in the promotion and awareness of Safeguarding of learners across the business and externally as appropriate, and to help prevent acts of radicalisation and extremism.
- Include learning and teaching of Equality & Diversity in line with the qualification they are completing, and B-Skill policy and procedures relating to equality and diversity.
- Ensure the well-being and safety of the learner throughout their period of learning
- Carry out all duties and work in accordance with the B-Skill quality improvement procedures and in the spirit of the B-Skill Values Statement.
- You must hold a minimum of a Level 3 Diploma in your Subject Specialism, Teaching Qualification and Assessors qualification
- IQA qualification would be desirable
- Occupational competence in subject specialism and up to date industry experience in essential
- Experience working within education/training would be desirable
- Working experience and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note and Skype
- SharePoint knowledge is desirable
- You must be confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Clean Driving Licence
- Must have own vehicle and willing to travel
- Must be clean, smart and presentable at all times as there is an expectation that the candidate will be of smart dress when meeting clients and learners as appropriate
B-Skill is an national, private training company established in 2000, we are an Ofsted Grade 2 provider rated in all areas and we provide a mixture of vocational and pre-vocational training.
B-Skill are currently working towards an ambitious five-year growth strategy. To achieve this we look to recruit only the best staff. B-Skill is building an amazing team, all of whom share our passion and commitment.
The opportunity exists for a challenging and rewarding career in an exciting industry and in a company, which is making a significant contribution to the training and development of people. We are looking for an outstanding individual who can bring training to life in a way that engages, inspires and leads to high achievement.
B-Skill is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults, we expect all staff, associates, volunteers and delivery partners to share this commitment. B-Skill is also committed to equality of opportunity and values the diversity of all its learners, clients, workforce and partners. B-Skill takes very seriously our obligations in respect of E&D and we currently hold the Committed to Equality Standard – Gold Award. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Our vision statement:
B-Skill are passionate about engaging employers and supporting learners to raise aspirations and achieve goals. People are at the heart of our success and we use learning to encourage all people to take pride in their own special contribution to society. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to recognise the opportunities that are available to them and reach their full potential.
Unleash your excellence today!
This is both our Passion and our Purpose. These beliefs drive our success.