Business Improvement Administrator
HR & Business Support Manager
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure all funded programme paperwork is audit compliant including Levy Apprenticeships, Non-Levy Apprenticeships, Advanced Learning Loans and Adult Education Budget.
- Checking all learners eligibility for programme before start is processed.
- Processing of all learner paperwork including starts, achievements and in-learning evidence on PICS within agreed deadlines.
- Ensure registrations/certifications are actioned/requested from Awarding Bodies and logged on PICS.
- Ensure that learner tests are booked timely following the correct exams booking procedure.
- Generation of reports on learner data and provision to directors and managers.
- Processing withdrawals, breaks in learning, cause for concern paperwork following sign off from operational manager.
- Dealing directly with B-Skill Subcontractors/Partners including processing documentation, producing compliance reports, last evidence reports and general queries.
- Assist with the preparation of information for ESFA Audit.
- Carrying out customer service calls to learners.
- Printing learner sign up packs/documentation requests to support Learnin & Development Coaches and other members of the team.
- Support the IQA/Management Team with general administration support as required.
- Support with inductions and onboardings for new members of staff and subcontractors with paperwork and use of the B-Skill portal.
- Remain up to date with all industry and funding compliance rules and regulatory changes.
- Remain up to date with the policies and procedures and guidelines of relevant awarding bodies.
- Deliver a confident and professional telephone service, answering enquiries promptly both to internal and external customers.
- Carry out all duties and work in accordance with the B-Skill quality improvement procedures and in the spirit of the B-Skill Values Statement
- Play an active part in the promotion and awareness of Safeguarding of learners across the business and externally as appropriate, and to help prevent acts of radicalisation and extremism.
- Play an active part in promotion and awareness of Equality & Diversity across the business and externally as appropriate.
- The post holder may be required to undertake any other such responsibilities as are reasonably commensurate with the status of this post.
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) is essential
- An accredited Business Administration qualification is desirable
- ICT qualification would be desirable
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Must be smart and presentable at all times
B-Skill is an national, private training company established in 2000, we are an Ofsted Grade 2 provider rated in all areas and we provide a mixture of vocational and pre-vocational training.
B-Skill are currently working towards an ambitious five-year growth strategy. To achieve this we look to recruit only the best staff. B-Skill is building an amazing team, all of whom share our passion and commitment.
The opportunity exists for a challenging and rewarding career in an exciting industry and in a company, which is making a significant contribution to the training and development of people. We are looking for an outstanding individual who can bring training to life in a way that engages, inspires and leads to high achievement.
B-Skill is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults, we expect all staff, associates, volunteers and delivery partners to share this commitment. B-Skill is also committed to equality of opportunity and values the diversity of all its learners, clients, workforce and partners. B-Skill takes very seriously our obligations in respect of E&D and we currently hold the Committed to Equality Standard – Gold Award. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Our vision statement:
B-Skill are passionate about engaging employers and supporting learners to raise aspirations and achieve goals. People are at the heart of our success and we use learning to encourage all people to take pride in their own special contribution to society. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to recognise the opportunities that are available to them and reach their full potential.
Unleash your excellence today!
This is both our Passion and our Purpose. These beliefs drive our success.