Business Administration Apprentice x 2
Stock & Administration Manager
Eccles, Greater Manchester
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide customer support for client accounts, whether over the phone or via email.
- Ensure daily reports are raised and reported in a timely manner with accurate data detail.
- To work as part of the team and cross functional train to support each client when team members are on holiday.
- Day to day communication with other departments on site, or other depots to ensure orders / deliveries / communication back to customers is delivered within acceptable timescales.
- Accurate maintenance of business trackers:
- Service exception
- Filing & archiving
- Effective inter departmental communication by phone and email Use of stock systems to enquire and problem solve.
- As this is an Apprenticeship no experience is necessary
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Outlook would be useful
- Confident in analysing and acting on data.
- Effective communicator via email, telephone.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- Good Communicator
- Positive attitude
- Organizational Skills
- English & Maths at GCSE grade C or above
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Must be smart and presentable at all times
About The Role:
As an Apprentice, you are given the opportunity to earn while you learn. Your role will include on the job training, education (through formal work based learning), as well as the opportunity to demonstrate independent work skills, team working and progression.
You will work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (including Bank Holidays) with alternate days to be incorporated into your holiday entitlement. Full-time roles can earn up to circa. £18,000 with the opportunity to take part in our customised RISE Professional Development Programme.
If this sounds like your best career opportunity, please apply below. Your application must include answers to the following questions:
- What is good customer service?
- What are your strengths?