We are looking for a Warehousing Apprentice to join this growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within an established warehousing and logistics business in a growing sector.
- Picking and packing orders for customers
- Receiving goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse
- Checking deliveries for damaged or missing items
- Understand and follow sales order packing process correctly and accurately
- Follow planned tasks as per warehouse diary
- Read and understand internal orders and process, developing knowledge and skills to help produce them
- Be part of stock monitoring process and feed into stock replenishment process
- PDI (set up and test) high value, sophisticated stand alone office printers and photocopiers
- PDI (set up and test) desktop printers and multi-functional devices
- Understand and follow goods inward process and outgoing delivery process
- Be part of the warehouse team feeding into dealing with queries and returns
- General warehouse duties adhering to Health & Safety guidelines
- Report any safety issues or breaches of rules.
- To improve and maintain the organisation and cleanliness of the workplace.
- Playing a full role within the team to facilitate optimal performance.
- Any other duties as required by the business
- On the job training – You will have a Team Manager to support you through your day-to-day activities, offer you advice and support your development
- Alongside your day-to-day work and training, you will be working towards your Warehouse Operative L2 standard qualification This will be delivered by your B-Skill Learning & Development Coach.
- Functional Skills – if required.
Salary: Up to £15,000.00 per year