We are looking to recruit a Sales Administration Apprentice to join a market leading company based in Thornaby in Stockton on Tees.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work as an administrator in a busy sales and marketing department. The successful candidate should be keen to learn and develop within the company.
Duties will include:
- General Administration ie – typing, filing, photocopying, faxing
- Organising sale quotations and dealing with sales engineers on a daily basis
- Entering customer data into Act, Excel and other databases
- Answering phone calls and liaising with customers face-to-face as well
- Other general office duties
The following would be beneficial:
- Good organisational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to work independently as well as part of the team
- Computer literate ie Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
This job role is ideal for an individual who is looking to begin a career in sales and/ or marketing. You will be managed and trained by two colleagues within the department.
No experience? Don’t worry, that’s what an Apprenticeship is all about – learning and earning!!! You will receive on the job training and the team will support you through your day-to-day activities and support your development. You will also work towards your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship with your dedicated B-Skill Learning & Development Coach.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £14,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday