This is a new post which has been created due to increased business to allow Tyneside Training Services (TTS) to continue to meet their customer needs and expectations. TTS are committed to delivering the highest level of training delivery and customer service to our clients and expect every member of the team to work together to achieve this aim.
The successful applicant will be working in a busy office environment as part of the Customer Service and Administration Team. You will be expected to support the existing team, the duties and responsibilities are summarised below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist co-ordination of the training requirements of the company’s clients as instructed by the Project Co-ordinator with specific responsibilities to Vocational Courses.
- To assist with the booking and confirmation of course bookings and maintaining CRM records and data bases
- To liaise with appropriate awarding bodies for the purpose of administrating the companies training operations.
- To liaise with vocational training staff ensuring they have the administrative support when conducting their training duties.
- To establish and maintain records, reports, examination papers or other documents associated with the companies training operations and to be responsible for their safe custody.
- To support the management and Administrative team by carrying out basic administrative office duties including dealing with customers by email, phone and in person.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
Essential Personal Qualities:
- High level of motivation
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to use own initiative
- Professional Attitude
Qualifications: Ideally you should have GCSE grade 4 – 9 in English and Maths or equivalent. You should also be familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
Working Pattern: 8.00am – 4.00pm Mon to Thurs & 8.00am – 3.30pm Friday. These times may vary and can be adjusted to fit travel arrangements if required.
Holidays: 25 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays
Salary: £5.00 per hour