B-Skill is excited to be working in partnership with Thomas Consulting
Thomas Consulting are seeking a brilliant Business Admin Assistant Apprentice to support their team.
During this Apprenticeship you will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
To provide full logistical support to the Business Support Manager to enable the Company Directors, Associates and Design Engineers to focus on fee earning activities to maximise revenue and exceed Client expectations.
To support the Business Support Manager to increase revenues through efficiency and excellent Customer Service
- Adhere to all company systems, procedures and work instructions
- Assist Business Support to improve company efficiency
- Maintenance of all Company templates within the Shrewsbury office
- Set up of projects, preparation, submission of quotations, reports and all job administration as required by the engineers/technicians, associates and Directors
- Ensure that all written acceptances received from Clients and all project correspondence are in place
- Assist with the Implementation of Strict Credit Control
- Marketing duties eg. flyers and promotional leaflets
- All other reasonable instructions from your line manager
- To ensure the smooth running of logistical activities eg. Core Time and Smartsheet, with efficient and effective communication relating to projects from prospective to completion both promptly and diligently
- Provide business support to ensure non-conformances are identified and corrected in line with the Companies processes and procedures
- Implementation of petty cash, purchase orders, office supplies, office reporting and customer service
- Ensure all quality accreditations are displayed as per the agreed terms of the accreditation’s
- Ensure all incoming communications is delegated as appropriate
- Provide excellent Customer service at all times including fee quote follow ups
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
For further information please contact email@example.com