We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work as an Apprentice Administrator in a busy office environment based in Houghton le Spring. The successful candidate should be keen to learn and develop within the company. This job role is ideal for an individual who is looking to begin a career in recruitment.
Full duties include:
– Manage all outgoing correspondence
– Scanning, typing, laminating and binding when required
– Collation of all marketing packs to be used for client meetings and events
– Communicate effectively with all team members
– Prioritise your workload and desk management daily
– Present and represent Evolve Resourcing Solutions in a professional manner at all times whilst promoting our services
– Agree with the Directors weekly and/or monthly targets and objectives
– Ensure that you deliver a quality service in line with Company operational procedures.
– Ensure that you use the Candidate database correctly
– Follow and adhere to all operational procedures and understand why these processes exist and neet to be followed
– Understand and support the vision and goals of the company
– Build and maintain client relationships via meetings, site visits, phone and email
– Source candidates effectively via job boards , internal database, social media and employment engagement companies
– Providing necessary admin support to the directors
– Compliance assistance of: GDPR and company policies and procedures
– Any other duties the Directors ask of the employee in relation to the role
No experience? Don’t worry, that’s what an Apprenticeship is all about – learning and earning!!! You will receive on the job training and the team will support you through your day-to-day activities and support your development. You will also work towards your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship with your dedicated B-Skill Learning & Development Coach.
Expected start date: 01/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.15 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday