B-Skill are here to help you achieve the career you dream of. If you’re interested in taking your future in a new direction, or perhaps want to build on existing qualifications, we have a number of courses to help you do so. B-Skill cover the cost of your course until you become eligible to pay it back… Self-employment is much closer than you think!
Choose your course:
Train Now, Pay Later
Advanced Learner Loans are set up to help you with the costs of a course. Being eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan doesn’t depend on your income or credit score, you will qualify depending on your course, age and nationality or residency status.
You will be responsible to pay your loan back when the following apply:
- You’ve finished your course
- You have secured a job with a salary of £21,000+
Your annual repayment will be 9% of the difference between your salary and the £21,000 threshold.
How much will I get?
This all depends on the type of course, course fees and the maximum loan available for your course. The minimum loan you can get is £300 and you’re not obliged to borrow the full cost of your course if you can (and want to) pay for some of it yourself.
Am I eligible?
You must be…
- 19+ on the first day of your course
If you are aged 19-23 and do not already hold a full Level 3 qualification e.g. A-Level or Level 3 Diploma, you should not be offered a loan by the training provider as you have the right to a fully funded Level 3 qualification (if it is your first).
Please contact our team for further details
- Living in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man (For at least 3 years prior to starting your course)
- UK National or have Settled Status (This is means there are no restrictions on how long you can stay)
You may also be eligible if you are…
- UK National or someone with Settled Status but live elsewhere in the EEA
- EU National or family member of one
- Not a UK National but have lived in the UK for 20+ years (Or more than half of your life)
- Migrant Worker
- Child of a Swiss National
- Child of a Turkish Worker
Your course must be…
- Level 3, 4, 5 or 6 qualification (E.g. A Levels, Graduate Certificate)
What if I leave or change my course?
You will be responsible to pay back any money you have borrowed (plus interest) if you leave or change your course after two weeks or more.
How do I apply?
B-Skill offers a range of Level 3 and above qualifications in Education, Beauty and a variety of Health & Fitness courses (Including Personal Training, Sports Massage etc.) across England.
For more detailed information on Advanced Learner Loans, visit the Government website.
Alternatively, call our team on +44 333 900 0690 or click here to visit our upcoming courses