BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATION
DURATION: 24 months
A work based learning programme suitable for colleagues that are working in a role that might include responsibilities such as; supporting sustainability within an office environment, assessing managing and monitoring risk, communicating with colleagues and stakeholders, managing an office facility, planning and organising meetings, delivering presentations, managing projects and budgets, evaluating and solving business problems, implementing, monitoring and maintaining administrative services and reporting data.
DEVELOPING CORE KNOWLEDGE
- Understanding organisations
- Effective communication in business
- Business ethics
- Personal and professional development
- Resource management
DEVELOPING CORE SKILLS
- Resolve administrative problems
- Communicate in business environment
- Manage the work of an administrative function
- Manage personal and professional development
- Manage information systems
DEVELOPING CORE BEHAVIOURS
- Take responsibility by driving to achieve in all aspects of work and demon-strating resilience and accountability
- Demonstrate a belief in the services that offers
- Demonstrate professionalism by setting an example and being fair, consistent and impartial
- Being creative, innovative and enterprising, and flexible to the needs of the organisation
B-Skill directly delivers the whole standard through a delivery model that best suits the needs of the Employer. This can include 1:1 in the workplace, day release or a blended learning model that includes face-to-face sessions and distant learning via VLE.
Progression routes might include Leadership & Management Level 3, Strategic Management Level 5.