RECRUIT AN APPRENTICE
National Provider, Local Support – helping you to recruit an apprentice
How to recruit an Apprentice
Employing an Apprentice with B-Skill is easy and we take pride in our complimentary professional vacancy matching service. With over 16 years’ experience in learning and development, our experts in talent acquisition can provide your business with the support it needs to recruit and develop new staff through the Apprenticeship programmes.
We want to help you grow your business through making the most of training opportunities. There may be some financial incentives available to help you with costs.
Our process has 5 main steps:
1) A member of our team will arrange a meeting to find out more about your organisation and understand your business needs. We will then create a recruitment plan with agreed timescales.
2) From there, we will agree a job description, person specification, attributes and the longer-term career plan of your ideal candidate.
3) We will then advertise the vacancy to attract the most appropriate match. We will use our thorough recruitment process to find candidates with the right attitude and ability and that match your company outlook, values and culture.
4) Next, we will provide you with a shortlist of candidates who we believe are strong candidates for the role. You will have an opportunity to interview each individual face to face and appoint the most suitable apprentice.
5) Once you have appointed your next Apprentice, we will agree a start date for them to be introduced to your business. Our sector specialist apprenticeship trainer will agree a delivery model and plan with you for the duration of their programme.
We’re sure becoming a B-Skill Delivery Partner will be a positive step forward in your business. If you’d like to discuss how an Apprenticeship will work in your task-force and seek advice on how B-Skill can help you then,